In addition to an optimum cost/benefit ratio, constructors attach increasing importance to
- short planning/construction periods
- cost reliability right from the start
- fast commissioning without friction losses
- clear databases during planning and for operation
FACT meets these challenges with the following methodical and planning approaches
- The planning time is reduced by the application of modular assemblies.
- The modules facilitate planning and cost reliability during early planning phases. Consolidations over high
performance scopes are possible.
- Industrial know-how in the planning, production and commissioning phase guarantees maximum quality and low fault rates.
- Internet-based project platform allows for consistent data documentation and availability during the planning / realization
and operation phase ('Baulogis' or client's specific documentation).